Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Amazing travel deals for Expedia’s 2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
Up to 50 percent off flights, 75 percent off hotels online, and 90 percent off hotels in the Expedia App
Expedia is ready to kick off the holiday shopping season with our epic Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, and for the first time ever we’re offering travelers up to 50 percent off flights!
The sale starts November 23, 2018 on Black Friday, with amazing travel deals and coupons appearing on the site all the way through Cyber Monday, November 26, 2018. Customers can save BIG with exclusive coupons on select hotel bookings and package deals to destinations such as Orlando, Los Angeles, Dominican Republic, Los Cabos, San Diego, Miami, Las Vegas and more.
I love Black Friday (and Cyber Monday, for that matter) because…well…I love to shop. This weekend is also the perfect time to book holiday travel, a quick winter getaway or get a jump start on 2019 bucket lists.
The deals on hotels, flights, cruises, rental cars, activities and packages kick off promptly at 9 a.m. PST/12 p.m. EST on Black Friday. Coupons are available while supplies last. So, plan now and book quick!
In addition to the flights coupon, travelers will find amazing hotel coupons like 75 percent off online and 90 percent off redeemable in the Expedia App. As you can see, discounts on the app will offer the greatest savings and get travelers TWICE the rewards points.
Black Friday – November 23
- Coupon 1: $100 off on select flights with a minimum flight purchase of $200 (this means the total cost of the flight before seat upgrades, baggage fees, etc. must be at least $200)
- Coupon 2: 75% off standalone hotels
- Coupon 3: $500 off $1,000 vacation packages
- Coupon 4: $25 of $50 activities
- Coupon 5: 10% off standalone hotels
These coupons are available for a limited time while supplies last, so customers need to act fast! And even if you miss a coupon, there are still amazing deals all over the site including 50 percent off hotels, activities and vacation packages.
Cyber Monday – November 26
- Coupon 1: $100 off on select flights with a minimum flight purchase of $200 – this coupon will refresh every hour from 9 a.m. PST to 3 p.m. PST
- Coupon 2: 90% off hotels in the Expedia App – this coupon will refresh every hour from 9 a.m. PST to 3 p.m. PST
- Coupon 3: 50% off standalone hotels – this coupon will refresh every hour from 9 a.m. PST to 3 p.m. PST
- Coupon 4: 10% off standalone hotels
- Coupon 5: $100 off $1,000 vacation packages
- Coupon 6: $100 off $200 activities
On Monday, November 26, you can catch even more deals with a 90 percent off select hotels coupon only on the Expedia app, and 50 percent off select hotels on Expedia.com. These hourly deals start at 9 a.m. PST/12 p.m. EST and will refresh every hour, on the hour, until 3 p.m. PST/6 p.m. EST. So, if you miss out one, you can keep coming back.
Other deals and coupons on Cyber Monday include $100 off $1,000 packages and additional discounts on flights, activities, cruises and car rentals.
To make sure you don’t miss any of deals, since they are limited quantity, follow these steps to log in and start shopping!
How to Redeem coupons on the Expedia App
Step 1: Log in to your account via the Expedia app. (Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Get on it!)
Step 2: On desktop, grab a coupon code on the landing page here.
Step 3: Book in the app and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.
Don’t forget that when you book on the app, you also get double points. It’s a win-win!
How to Redeem coupons on Expedia.com
Step 1: On desktop, grab a coupon code on the landing page here.
Step 2: Complete your booking (whether that be for a flight, hotel, vacation package, activity, etc.) and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.
Expedia wants to help everyone give the gift of travel this holiday season, so look out for other special deals and promotions through the end of the year by visiting www.expedia.com, and read up on how to save on travel to do more of it!
Happy shopping—and travels—everyone!
Expedia compensates authors for their writings appearing on this site, such compensation may include travel and other costs.
Latest posts by Alexis Tiacoh (see all)
- Amazing travel deals for Expedia’s 2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale - November 11, 2018
- Plan your next trip with the Google Assistant - October 9, 2018
- Take a virtual trip to the Yucatán Peninsula - October 1, 2018