Estimated reading time: 1 minute
3 ways to find mind and body bliss on Phuket
Treat your mind and body to the island’s best spa treatments
There are plenty of things to do in Phuket for the adventurer, the thrill-seeker, and the beach lover, but for all its action-packed attractions, Phuket is also an ideal retreat for those looking for a little slice of serenity. Treat your mind and body to the island’s best spa treatments, delve into Thai spirituality as you meditate among monks, and get away from it all with a moment of meditation in a quiet locale.
- Let’s Relax Spa: Treat yourself, Thai-style, at the aptly named Let’s Relax Spa. Take your pick from a number of different packages designed to soothe tired muscles and rejuvenate the mind, from herbal massages, aromatherapy treatments, and body scrubs and wraps. With expert therapists to ease you between reflexology sessions and hot stone massages, you’re guaranteed to leave more relaxed than you came.
- Oasis Spa: Slip into a luxurious idyll at Oasis Spa, where you can soak in a Jacuzzi and feel the tingle of eucalyptus in a warm steam room. Treatments from the professional therapists include traditional Thai body massage for improved energy flow, pressure-point aromatherapy massage with hot oil, and a 4 hands massage for the ultimate in sensory bliss.
- Private Buddism Tour: Immerse yourself in the serene surroundings of Phuket’s beautiful Buddhist temples on an outing with a private guide from EXO Travel. Learn about Thailand’s rich Buddhist heritage, and partake in daily rituals at the Wat Chalong monastery. Your experience ends at a scenic location perfect for a moment of quiet, introspective meditation.
How will you seek out rest and relaxation on Phuket?
Expedia compensates authors for their writings appearing on this site, such compensation may include travel and other costs.
Latest posts by Expedia Local Expert (see all)
- Where to Celebrate International Sloth Day - October 15, 2018
- Best Halloween parties in the world - October 9, 2018
- Best Snorkeling in Hawaii: Big Island, Maui, and Oahu - October 1, 2018