Maximizing your experience at Hawaii's premiere family resort
Ready to hear a top travel tip? It’s time to start thinking about an autumn or winter getaway to the tropics! Those in the know, know that savvy travelers book early to save big bucks. But we’ll get into that a bit later.
For now, let’s talk about the perfect suggestion for any kind of traveler, looking for fun and sun.
Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa, is a beachfront paradise set on the white sandy shores of O’ahu in Ko Olina. Here, you can watch a series of made-for-Expedia videos that give you the full picture of this tropical paradise.
First up… Aulani was created with families in mind, by the people who know families best—Disney. Here, we’ll show you how the allure of Hawaii and the magic of Disney come together to create an amazing vacation experience.
As promised, Aulani offers an array of accommodation and dining options so that you can tailor your experience to just what you want with the ones you love. Here, we’ll help you pick the right room—or villa—and more.
Now that you’re all settled in, what about your free time? This video will get you well on your way to making those tough “to do” choices in paradise.
Looking to just chill out on the island? We can help you there too. With an award-winning spa, a lazy river, and poolside cabanas, Aulani offers plenty of spaces to reenergize. Check it out.
Finally, have a look at all of these extras that are included in your stay.
- High-speed wireless Internet access.
- Supervised child care at Aunty’s Beach House, where younger guests explore Hawaiian culture, art and music (ages 3–12).
- Waikolohe Valley, an imaginative pool area with crystalline waters, winding streams, interactive play features, ocean-facing whirlpool spas and private snorkeling lagoon.
- Fireside Mo’olelo, where you can gather ’round a traditional Hawaiian fire pit for a night of enchanting tales told by a master storyteller.
- ‘Ohana Disney Movie Nights, featuring classic and contemporary family-friendly Disney movies shown outside under the stars.
- Pau Hana Room Community Hall where teens and tweens can connect with friends and family over video games, board games, arts and crafts, books, and Disney family movies.
- Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip ‘n’ Dale, and other favorites are here to vacation with you!
Ready to book at a great price? Now through October 24, 2017, you’ll save 30 percent on stays of 5 or more select consecutive nights August 20 through December 21, 2017 (excluding November 20–23, 2017). You can even save 25 percent on 4 consecutive night stays.
What’s the first thing you would do at Aulani?
Expedia compensates authors for their writings appearing on this site, such compensation may include travel and other costs.
This author has either a relationship with, or received other compensation (which may include monetary or in-kind compensation) from, the product or service providers that are the subject of this post.