Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Top hotels in Cabo
Cabo hotels included in Expedia's 2013 Insiders’ Select™ List of The World’s Best-Reviewed Hotels
There is something extremely romantic about Los Cabos, Mexico on the Baja Pennisula. Los Cabos is a frequent destination for my husband and I to sneak away for a romantic Mexico getaway. So I wasn't the least bit surprised to see that numerous Los Cabos hotels rose to the top of this year's 2013 Insiders’ Select™ List of The World’s Best-Reviewed Hotels. This list includes a ranking of the top 650 hotels worldwide, vetted from more than 150,000 hotel properties, and taking into account a combination of guest reviews, Expedia’s hotel expertise, and overall value. Here's a look at the top five Los Cabos and Cabo San Lucas area hotels to consider for your next trip to Mexico.
1. One & Only Palmilla Resort (Hotel rank #1). We recently had dinner at the One & Only Palmilla for our anniversary and could easily see why it made it #1 out of 650 hotels on the Insider Select™ List. Nestled on a white sand beach, this five-star hotel features two pools, private beach, and a full-service spa next to a golf course. I've never seen a more beautiful property in Mexico.
2. Welk Resort Sirena del Mar (Hotel rank #7). This secluded oceanfront resort has its own private beach, daily resort activities, two outdoor infinity swimming pools, and a whirlpool mega spa. Relax in the swim-up bar or with an oceanfront gazebo spa treatment.
3. Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort (Hotel rank #40). Terraced into a hillside above the Sea of Cortez, this resort is great for families, with a protected bay offering safe swimming and water sports, as well as two heated pools, a health spa, and a restaurant serving Mediterranean fare.
4. Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort (Hotel rank #141). This five-star resort has its own private beach and is perfect for golfers wanting to take in a round of golf at the nearby El Dorado Golf Club.
5. Capella Pedregal (Hotel rank #174). Escape to this posh beach retreat steps from Solmar Beach and enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s three restaurants. Take time for yourself and relax in guest rooms with private plunge pools.
Expedia compensates authors for their writings appearing on this site, such compensation may include travel and other costs.