Dallas area hotels ranked high on Expedia’s 2013 Insiders’ Select™ List of The World’s Best-Reviewed Hotels. The Expedia team looked at more than 150,000 properties to short list the top 650, called the Insiders’ Select hotels. This list includes some of the best hotels in the world, taking in consideration a combination of guest reviews, Expedia’s hotel expertise, and overall value. Among the top Dallas hotels include:
1. Residence Inn Arlington Capital View (Hotel rank #179). History buffs will love this hotel, located near the airport, as well as the Arlington Historical Museum and the DEA Museum.
2. Grand Hyatt DFW (Hotel rank #198). Now boarding, Grand Hyatt DFW. Snuggle in your soundproof room at Terminal D inside the DFW Airport for the ultimate in luxury and flight convenience.
3. Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites (Hotel rank #263). Located in the Denton business district, this hotel is close to the University of North Texas and Bridlewood Golf Course, and features an outdoor pool and a lounge.
4. Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Hotel rank #293). A luxury hotel in the heart of Dallas’ Arts and Entertainment District, it’s also close to the Dallas Center for Performing Arts. Features include an elegant restaurant, stylish bar, and private balconies in guest rooms.
5. Omni Dallas Hotel (Hotel rank #520). Amp up your fun at this 4.5-star luxury hotel in the historic district of Dallas. Visit the nearby Dallas Convention Center, Dallas World Aquarium, or the Sixth Floor Museum, followed by some time to relax at the full-service spa.
Photo Credit: Dallas skyline, Dallas CVB, Credit: Matt Pasant